Sokratio Melathron care home, located in Zakaki, is a newly remodeled 3.000 square metre building set within beautiful green gardens. By providing 41 rooms, comfortable rooms, dining rooms and a physiotherapy department; it invites everyone to visit it.
All rooms in both nursing and rehabilitation centers (Zakaki and Episkopi area) are spacious with a balcony or with direct access to our fenced garden. They also have a special accessible shower, central TV antenna, telephone and pager, etc.
We are sure that you will feel as comfortable as if you were in your own home.
In our Limassol-based centres, we undertake care of elderly and disabled with serious conditions such as
• Bed-rest patients with mechanical support (tracheostomy, gastrostomy, urostomy and nasogastric feeding tubes).
• Serious strokes comatose or semi-comatose patients.
• Neurological disorders (e.g., dementia, Alzheimer's type dementia, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, etc.).
• Chronic respiratory problems (Chronic Respiratory Pulmonary Disease - COPD, respiratory infections).
• Cardiovascular (e.g., open heart surgery), neurological (e.g., vertebrae) disorders; orthopedic (e.g., dynamic hip screw-DHS, Thomson prosthesis hip) surgery with a view to their rapid and proper rehabilitation.
• Diabetes patients.
• Urological problems (e.g. prostate surgery, kidney or not urostomy).
• Intestinal surgery (e.g., colostomies, ileostomies).
• Palliative care.