Dr Kontozis Kostas is a highly qualified orthopaedic surgeon-traumatologist, updated on the latest techniques and technologies in the field, with over 21 years experience (public and private). He received his medical degree from Aristotle University of Thessaloniki School of Medicine.
He is devoted to prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of disorders of the bones, joints, ligaments, tendons and muscles. His special interesting in his orthopedic practice includes:
• Total joint replacements (knee, hip and shoulder)
• Knee surgery arthroscopy, ligament reconstruction
• Shoulder surgery- arthroscopy
• Sport medicine
• General orthopaedic injuries and trauma
Dr Kontozisis affiliated with YGIA Polyclinic Private Hospital, which is the largest and one of the best equipped private hospitals in Cyprus, situated in Limassol.
He is member of:
- Cyprus Association of Orthopaedic surgery and traumatology
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Address: 179 AyiasFylaxeos Str.1st floor, 3083 Limassol
Tel: +357 25 822 662, Fax. +357 25 822663